I’m all for easy bread recipes, and here is another one! You’re welcome!
- 205-230gr organic flour
- 3ml salt
- 5ml sugar
- half a sachet instant dry yeast (±5gr)
- 15ml olive oil
- ±100ml warm water
- 80ml olive oil
- 1 teaspoon flaked salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- sundried tomatoes or peppers
- fresh rosemary
- Sift the dry ingredients together in an electric bowl.
- Add the olive oil and warm water and slowly mix together for about 5 min.
- If it looks too runny, add tablespoons full of flour. It should form an elastic and pliable dough ball.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and a kitchen towel and allow to double in size.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knock it back on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll it out about 1cm thick.
- Place onto a baking pan. (I used my pizza pan). Cover loosely with a kitchen towel and allow to rise again for about 20 min.
- Make indentations with your fingertips and then add your toppings.
- You don’t have to use all the toppings mentioned above, however sticking to THREE, would be a good choice. A focaccia isn’t a pizza.
- Pour only about 2/3 of the olive oil when adding y0ur toppings of choice.
- Bake in the oven at 200degC for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve straight out the oven!