If you’ve read my previous recipe on my Oreo cheesecake, you’d appreciate this recipe.
It’s pretty much the same recipe, same method, just a few different ingredients.
- 2 packs ginger biscuits, finely crushed with a blender
- 2 tubs low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence or paste
- 125ml passion fruit pulp
- 2 cups blue berries
- 1 cup strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 160degC
- Crush 1 packet of ginger biscuits with a blender and press it into a spring form tin’s base. Bake it for 5 min at 180degC. (No melted butter needed.)
- In an electric mixer beat the egg whites stiff and gradually add the sugar.
- Now mix in the yogurt, cream cheese and egg yolks until smooth.
- Using a spatula, fold in the pulp, the blueberries and some extra ginger biscuits broken into pieces.
- Pour the batter into the prepared spring form tin and bake for about 45min.
- Once baked, remove and allow to cool down to room temperature.
- You can refrigerate it if you please, but baked cheesecake is best served at room temperature.
- Serve with blueberries and strawberries.
If you’re looking for previous recipes, just type in the term in the search option right on top of the blog page.