Here is how to throw it all together.
- Pack of prawn tails, when cooked, cleaned and shelled it should weigh about 500gr
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled & quartered
- 2-4 spring onions, sliced finely
- Handful of mint leaves
- Handful of basil leaves
- 1 large avo, cut in pieces
- Handful lettuce leaves
- Handful of cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- Two tablespoons brown sugar
- Zest and juice of two large lemons
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Salt and pepper and half a teaspoon of chili flakes.
- Clean the prawn tails, cook and set aside.
- On a serving platter, combine all the ingredients together, top with salt and pepper and chili flakes.
- Pour a bit of dressing over on the salad. Don’t pour all at once, at it can over power the freshness of the salad.